GTO Association of Central Ohio Forum Index

All times are GMT
View previous topic

View next topic
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
    End of the 2017 Season!
Post End of the 2017 Season! Reply with quote
Good Morning!

There are a few shows in October. I would encourage you to go to OldRide.com to see them all. This weekend is the Zoo show, Colo's Classic Car Show. Mac Tools came late to the game as a sponsor so there wasn't enough time to put the Saturday evening cruise-in together. This year no Chip Foose but instead it's Dave Kindig. Pre-registration is $15 day of show is $20 and it includes four tickets to the Columbus Zoo. Awards will be around 2:30pm. Registration starts at 8am and entrants can enter the zoo from the Riverside Drive entrance and will move to the Powell Road entrance once primary parking is full.

If you want to park with friends I STRONGLY suggest you come together or arrive very, very close to the same time. It becomes more and more difficult to get people into where you are trying to save spaces and you will likely be asked to pull the chair especially if the weather is good. There could be over 1000 cars that need to be parked.

I will not be at the show again this year because of work travel. Sad

Here are some of the quick other highlight shows for the following weekend in October (10/6-10/Cool. Again, go to OldRide.com to see details! Have a fun, safe and warm off season! (Yes, I refuse to use the "W" word just yet Wink.

10/6 First Friday Delaware at the Taco Bell and Freddie's Street Food parking lot south of Delaware
10/7 Tolles Car and Craft Show in Plain City
10/7 Byer's Imports Car Show in Whitehall (Hamilton Rd)
10/7 Delaware Cars and Coffee at the Richwood Bank office in Delaware

See you in the Spring!
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Jump to: